Thursday, June 2, 2011

Me


I'm kind of a weird person. I like to listen to "Boston Blackie" and "Box 13" radio shows from the 1940s and 50s, I read X-Men, and watch Pretty Little Liars. I write for a fashion blog and it's been years since I paid more than $19.99 for anything in my closet. I stay up irresponsibly late, window shop online, own my own business, and have a major in English, even though I find I don't like to read near as much as I used to. I buy new notebooks all the time and only use the first 25 pages at the most. My room is always messier than it seems like it should be and I've wanted to make cake balls all summer, but have yet to try. I'm a Catholic and an actress, an art nut and a libertarian. I like to think I'm tough, but I'll buy into the sap every time. Both Eminem and Enya come up on my iTunes, and I don't skip to the next song. And the picture above was taken by my waitress at a side street bistro in Dublin while I'm wearing old Irish farm boots and a full skirt as a dress.

Be my friend?
peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...