Monday, October 24, 2011

John & Jill's Great Pumpkin Adventure


I had Fall Break last Thursday and Friday, so of course I went to spend time with future husband, look for jobs, meet my potential roommate (!) and just generally relax. I love carving pumpkins, so I was very excited when John told me he was planning for us to go to the pumpkin patch after he was done teaching on Friday.


It was adorable...


And so are we. :)


There were lots of pumpkins...


...but I had my partner in crime around to make sure we picked out the most perfect ones...


... and to wrangle the wheelbarrow...


...and to get the bigs ones out of the middle...


... and to make it the most wonderful afternoon of the break.


We picked out the most perfect three pumpkins...


...and made sure they were safe on our way home...


...and then we carved them, while watching Lord of the Rings. 
This is love, folks. 
Glorious love.

Happy Halloween!

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...