Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stripe Week


It's like Shark Week, but more French feeling. 
I'm in a striped mood apparently. This outfit is just about everything I love for this season: my camel colored boots, my vintage owl necklace, camel skinny belt and leather bag, sonata scarf, and some great aviators. This is the ultimate feel good outfit.


I'm enjoying the warm weather while I can, although it's really awkward that its about 40 degrees in the morning and 88 in the afternoon. 



Funny story about the owl: it was a vintage find with super creepy red eyes that are no longer red thanks to some leftover freshman year black nail polish. Now it goes with everything. Yay!


peace&love,
Jill


1 comment:

  1. Love this look! I am currently obsessed with stripes... everything I've bought for Anni and I recently seems to have that theme.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...