Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Made It: Warm Hand Hot Pockets


I made these for lots of my friends and family members this Christmas and shared it with readers on College Fashion a while ago as well. They're fast, easy, and so actually useful. My favorite adjectives for a DIY project for sure. Here's what I did.

I originally got this idea on Pinterest, but I cannot find the original for the life of me. I will continue to look.

Here's what you need:

Fleece
Rice (brown works best)
Sewing machine (or a needle and thread)


  1. Cut two identical circles out of your fleece.
  2. Sew 3/4 of the way around the circle.
  3. Leave a section open at the top and fill with rice through this opening.
  4. Sew the rest of the way closed.
And you're done! You're hands will thank you, especially all you college-y, upper Midwest people.

Happy January!

peace&love,
Jill


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I haven't been sewing much lately and want to get back into it. I haven't though of looking to Pinterest for ideas, and I'm not sure why?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy : ) Your whole blog does, too. Here's to actually making those things we pin this year!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Just found your blog...love it, and following you now :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...