Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve and that you brought the new year in with style!

Because I decided to be really on top of things this year, here are my resolutions, all ready to go.
Let's see how much of a dent I can make in these this year.


1. Make music a regular part of my life.
Be it church choir, piano, or singing at the top of my lungs in the car.

2. Have more confidence in myself and my opinions.
Less "What do you think?" and mute nodding and more, "I think..." and healthy conversation.

3.  Join a gym.
I know, I know. But I have a wedding dress to fit in people. 
So I REALLY have to do this.

4. Figure out how to make my hair look okay in the back.
Truly, I have issues with my hair behaving all the way around.
This is the year I will finally whip it into shape.

5. Drink more green tea.

6. Practice yoga regularly.

That should do it for now. I'll let you know how it goes.

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...