Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This New Life


Things About Working Full Time:

1. The sun is not super cooperative with my 9-6 schedule. Goodbye regular outfit photos.
2. Dressing for work is an adventure. My 8-5 pant options need some revamping.
3. You can never fully appreciate free time until you don't have it anymore.
4. Rush hour? It's not a joke people. This small town girl is usually pretty white-knuckled by 6:13pm.
5. Nothing makes you feel like you're really rocking the city thing until you take a 4 lane interstate to work. Or three of them, as the case may be.
6. Having a job you can sink your teeth into makes all the difference in the world. Great coworkers help too. Thankfully I have both.

If I seem M.I.A. for awhile, I'm getting my feet back under me. Thanks for sticking around and we will return to our regularly scheduled programming very soon.

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! The Gap has some awesome trouser pants perfect for work!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I nodded my head at every single one of these things. It sucks leaving when the sun is just coming up and coming home when it's already dark! Especially when I wore a cute outfit that I wanted to document!

    Also...I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one working a 9-6 schedule. I thought that was so weird. I also have a mini panic attack every time I drive home... I don't know that I'll ever get used to traffic.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...