Saturday, July 14, 2012

dance in the rain


Yesterday was perfect.

John and I saw Brave in the afternoon and then sat on our balcony while the weather tried to make up it's mind about what to do with itself. It ended up sprinkling, stopping, raining, and then giving up. There was some quality thunder in there too. As we were sitting there, kicking our legs off the balcony, we had a wonderful talk about the meaning of life and dancing in the rain.

Then we ate Japanese leftovers and watched Arrested Development

Perfect.


Excuse the weird yellow marks on my left arm. It's pollen. I had just helped some dying flowers into a trash bag. Not the most glamorous thing ever.





Hope you're having a good weekend!

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. LifeinthewendyhouseJuly 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

    Thank you for popping by, I love your blog too, such a good idea of Rachael's to do a blog hop (: I love this dress, and your necklace is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great dress. I love the cut at the top, and I like your belt with it! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...