Sunday, July 15, 2012

sharpen that pencil


I think everyone can draw. Some better than others, obviously, but everyone can draw something. Drawing is my way to exercise the forgotten part of the creative side of my brain. So whatever you do, try something else today. If you're a painter, try taking some photographs. If you're a singer, try writing. If your an actor, try painting. Shake up the creative juices... they tend to settle when stored.


I'm hoping my inspiring words will distract you from the fact that I have worn short dresses with belts three times already this week. What can I say? It's Oklahoma, it's wicked hot, and layers seem a far-off memory. And maybe my creative juices have settled a little too.


But you forgive me, right?

peace&love,
Jill



1 comment:

  1. This dress is just too great. I also really love that belt :)

    Nice, inspiring words about creativity. Something I needed to hear, for sure!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...