Tuesday, July 10, 2012

so I started this project...

I decided I wanted to take pictures of my clothes. As in every piece of clothing. Individually.

So over the course of recent days I have been doing just that, and now I only have pants and accessories left to do. It has been so much fun, and I am excited to have a visual catalog of my wardrobe, especially since I plan on going on a bit of a shopping hiatus - more on that later. And for anyone that has seen my jewelry displays, I'm all about the rainbow. 
So here's a sample of my rainbow of dresses.

I'm excited to share more of these pictures with you guys as well as use them in some great new projects and remixing adventures.

peace&love,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Now this is a fun idea, but a little overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a lot of work, but so fun. It's nice to really see what you have because you realize you really don't need anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try this websites for your clothes. It's almost like being in the movie Clueless. You upload your clothes and you can make outfits and save them in your wardrobe. http://www.closetcouture.com It's really helped me to see what I have an what could look good together! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to do this with my closet! It's been on my mind ever since I found out about Go Chic or Go Home. I don't really want to upload all my pics to that website, because it's kind of slow. But, I might upload them to something like Evernote.

    Cher totally knew what she was doing in Clueless.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...