Tuesday, July 17, 2012

wedding files: our guestbook


Slowly I am processing all the pictures from my wedding so that I can share them with you all. 

One piece that I definitely wanted to share was our guestbook. Instead of a traditional guest book we cut pieces of scrapbooking paper and left them on the guestbook table with plum and blue permanent markers for our guests to write notes to us with words of advice or encouragement.

Those notes were displayed with clothespins on twine during the reception under the banners I had made that spelled out "Share the Love." Afterward I gathered them all up and I'm going to use them in the scrapbook I make with all our wedding photos! Cool, huh?


A dear friend of ours manned the guestbook table and explained the idea to people. I love how it turned out!

I'm just waiting on our official wedding photos to make our scrapbook and then I'll share it with you all!
What great guestbook ideas do you have?

peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea!! So much more fun to look through in a scrap book! And your 'Share the Love' banner is adorable! So cute!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...