Wednesday, September 19, 2012

memories of london

Leggings: TJ Maxx, Cardigan and belt: thrifted, Tunic: thrifted in Ireland, Bag: Charlie's

I wore almost this exact outfit over two years ago while I was visiting London, and I was feeling nostalgic. In fact, here I am in front of the the rebuilt Globe Theater, August 2010. 
Short hair, different boots, and a few more cold weather layers, but not too much has changed.


It's nice to remember all the wonderful time I spent travelling and look through my pictures again. It gives me such a wonderful sense that all my experiences really have brought me to this point in my life. I am constantly becoming more myself, and though the places and activities change, everything becomes a part of me. Even the outfits I wear.


Have a good day everybody!

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...