Saturday, October 13, 2012

revelation


I love writing, but I always find it hard to write for my blog. And lately, as I've been looking at graduate schools for my MFA in Writing, I've started wondering why I feel like writing for my blog should be so different than the other writing I do. And then it hit me:

It doesn't have to be.

So this is your advance notice: My writing is going to become a lot less about the clothes and a lot more about the life, the world, and the beauty. 

And that was my revelation for the day.





peace&love,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Jill- I am a writer and have a journalism degree, so I faced the same problem. I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new writing focus on your blog!


    http//lifeoflovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read what you have in store for us! Also, that outfit is adorable!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your work! Love the striped dress, too - you look so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...