Monday, October 8, 2012

the designer


I always feel a little bit pretentious when I'm selling jewelry and call myself "The Designer." I mean, I do design the jewelry, but somehow that title has come to sound so much more intense and romantic than I think it really is. So for what it's worth, I designed this necklace. But wearing it happened to be even more fun. If you're loving this necklace, be sure to hop over to the Etsy and snag one like it! There's only a few more available so you better hurry!

And on a completely different note, yay for sweaters. Yay for cold weather! So happy it's finally here!




peace&love,
Jill




2 comments:

  1. Sweater weather is my favorite! What a beautiful design, I love absolutely everything about this necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evamaria Elisabet KeränenOctober 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

    Wooow, what a beautiful necklace!


    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...