Tuesday, October 9, 2012

working girl


Top, belt, and sweater: thrifted, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Piperlime

The calendar is filling up these days and it's nice to be busy with craft fairs, teaching, and visits to family. Fall is always my favorite time of year and it makes me feel like I'm back in school when I'm chilly and running around and this outfit is perfect for a day on the move. 

I love that this shirt is too old to be new and too new to be vintage. It is perfectly oversized and cozy and makes me feel like I'm wearing my husband's clothes. Always fun.




peace&love,
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, those shoes are gorgeous. Fall is my favorite time of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauranne fait des bĂȘtisesOctober 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM

    Beautiful !
    This shoes is perfect!


    Kiss'
    Lauranne


    http://laurannefaitdesbetises.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic and cozy fall look! And I love those gray booties, Jill!!! ~Sarah
    (Hopping over from Thrifters Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those booties! and that vest! Super cute...I am loving grey right now for some reason and you are making me wanna to wear more clothes! haha it's so hot here still! Thanks for linking up!!!


    Shana
    ColorBlind

    Thrifters
    Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...