Tuesday, November 20, 2012

fall-ify: studded tunic

whatastud5

For a long time I've wanted to do a feature series on the ways I take my outfits from summer to fall and I've finally gotten around to doing it! The next few outfits will take elements from my summer style and make them into "fall-ified" outfits!

Today? This lovely, silky blue studded tunic. Heres how I wore it over the summer in my post little bitta everything.


And here it is for fall:

whatastud4


whatastud6

whatastud3
 
whatastud

What do you think?

succulent

And really quick: I'm no plant expert, but is this normal for a succulent? 
I'm thinking I've mutated it somehow into some kind of succulent beanstalk wannabe.

peace&love,
Jill

Linking up with:
What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy

*************************************************

P.S. Have you heard about the 50 States of Brave Blogger Search? If you're a blogger in the US, you might want to get involved! Go here to find out what it is and what you need to do! 


7 comments:

  1. Love the layered look! You have such fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layers! what a great top! I think layering is my favorite thing about Fall.

    xo Amy,

    would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the red pants! I'm your newest follower :)


    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, that studded tank is a def staple!!! Look at all the ways you styled it!! Way to remix!! High five, lady!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika @ The Linden LifeNovember 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM

    Great outfit! Your hair is cute, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Create Hope Inspire: MiriamNovember 22, 2012 at 12:25 AM

    love these photos - the tunic top is gorgeous and I love the contrast against the checked shirt. Can't help with the plant sorry - I'm no good with plants! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Succulents get all long and leggy when they don't get enough light. It's a common winter problem. You can break of the stem down near the main plant and stick all the leaves off the stem right in the soil and most of them will start new plants that easy

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...