Wednesday, January 2, 2013

free ad space to start the year!

colorbeats5ad


That's what I said! Free ad space! All you need to do it swap ad with me and you'll be featured for one month in my right sidebar. Go to my SPONSOR page and link up! Hope to see you all smiling at my from my side bar!

But HURRY! This deal will only last a little while!

All swaps are subject to my discretion. Only blogs that are in keeping with Favor the Brave's values and audience profile will be selected for swapping.

3 comments:

  1. I submitted an ad! Where is yours so I can put it up on my site? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nevermind, I found it!

    http://lynettemarieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just submitted mine! Thanks Jill :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...