Tuesday, January 29, 2013

illustrations: maya angelou

smalllifelover

I have always loved to draw with words and so I have decided to challenge myself to share at least one illustration of a quote by a famous poet each week with you, my dear readers. Our first gem is courtesy of Maya Angelou, and features the quote "Life loves the liver of it." 

All of my illustrations will be free for your personal use. To download the full size picture you can visit this link. Please attribute where you got them from if you share.

Hope you have an inspired Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote, beautiful presentation! Looking forward to future installments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! Cant wait to see whatelse you share. Stopping by from Friday Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Could you add link with all your illustrations? or add it to your quotes section maybe? I'd love to be able to access them quickly! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...